Located just 200 meters from the banks of the Arno, just a 15 minute walk from Campo Marte station, in a quiet residential area of Florence sheltered from the bustle of traffic, abounding in traditional Tuscan restaurants, bars and pizzerias.
- The excellent location of the Grifone Residence Hotel, slightly secluded from the historical center, is ideal for discovering Florence, thanks to the efficient public transportation system that, in a few minutes, will take you to Piazza delle Signoria, near Ponte Vecchio and to the Santa Maria Novella train station.
- The A1 motorway is easily accessible from the hotel and the roads for the train station and the airport of Florence, – Peretola are nearby. The airport is linked to the center with the Vola shuttle bus.
Obihall: 1 km | 13 minutes | 3 minutes
Mandela Forum: 1 km | 13 minutes | 5 minutes
Stadium Artemio Franchi: 1,7 km | 21 minutes | 5 minutes
Station Campo di Marte: 1,7 km | 17 minutes | 13 minutes
Center Tecnic F.I.G.C. Coverciano: 2,8 km | 8 minutes
Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi: 2,8 km | 35 minutes | 20 minutes
Duomo: 2,8 km | 35 minuti | 25 minutes
Station Santa Maria Novella: 3,6 km | 13 minutes | 30 minutes
Florence Highway exit: 5,7 km | 9 minutes
How to reach us
Driving along the A1 motorway (Milan - Naples), take the Firenze Sud exit and follow the signs for the center of Florence. Arriving near the Arno River, cross the Ponte a Varlungo bridge, keep to the left and after 200 meters take Lungarno Aldo Moro. After 500 meters, turn right onto Via Di Bellariva, then left onto Via Aretina at the end of the road, and 100 meters on take Via Pilati on the left; you'll find the hotel on your left 40 meters on.
At the railway station of Santa Maria Novella-Florence, reach our hotel via bus number 14 (20 minutes). Get off the bus in the nearby Via Quintino Sella (bus stop "Sella Bellariva"), approximately 4 minutes from the Hotel Grifone. Taxi service is also available (15 minutes).
The Amerigo Vespucci - Peretola - Florence Airport is 9 kilometers away from the Hotel Grifone, which can be reached in 25 minutes by taxi or in 45 minutes with the shuttle bus or tram that stops in Piazza della Stazione (from here take a taxi or bus n. 14 - see "By Train").
It is one of the capitals of European culture, each year this charming city attracts millions of travellers who are enchanted by the beautiful Duomo, the artworks kept at the Uffizi Gallery and the romantic Ponte Vecchio.
The hills of Chianti, the charming city of Siena and the food and wine itineraries that develop along the Tuscan countryside, which will provide you with unforgettable tastes and sights, are nearby.
- Piscina Bellariva 850 m
- Nelson Mandela Forum 1 km
- Piscina Costoli 1,3 km
- Stadio Artemio Franchi 1,7 km
- Piazza della Signoria 2,6 km
- Palazzo Vecchio 2,8 km
- Duomo 2,8 km
- Galleria degli Uffizi 2,8 km
- Ponte Vecchio 2,8 km
- Stazione SM Novella 3,6 km
- Fortezza da Basso 5,4 km
- Aeroporto (Peretola) 10,4 km