Pool regulation integration following COVID-19 emergency
- Access is allowed only to green pass holders;
- Access to the swimming pool only upon reservation. Guests are allowed to enter only in they stay in the same room; or from multiple rooms; access allowed only if they are members of the same family.
- The crowding density in the pool is maximum for 5 people.
- Respect the social distance of at least 1 meter, only if you don’t stay in the same room; or you are members of the same family.
- No changing room available, Guests must use their rooms before going to the pool.
- Clients must avoid any “dejection” in order to not contaminate the water in the pool.
- Younger children must wear containment diapers.
- Before entering the pool it is mandatory to use the hand hygiene dispenser, take a shower and have a foot bath.
- The use of headset is mandatory.
- Parents are recommended to take care to supervise children for respect for social distancing and hygiene - behavioral standards compatibly with their degree of autonomy and their age.
In case of inobservance of the regulation, the transgressors will be drive out from the Pool