Covid-19 emergency – Our Policies
Cleaning and hygiene has been the priority for Hotel Grifone Firenze, the rooms are cleaned by a specialized Staff, a person in charge of cleaning standards checks their application every day, precisely to ensure maximum cleanliness.
We want to ensure you that, even more during this period the safety of our Guests and Collaborators are the priority that guide our activities every day.
Below we update you on the actions we have taken.
We constantly monitor updates from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Italian Institute of Health, in order to adopt the safety protocols indicated.
For your stay at the Hotel Grifone Florence, we guarantee maximum security and application of the required protocols; for this we have implemented the following measures:
- sanitation of the rooms, American Bar, Breakfast rooms, SPA, Meeting rooms and public areas, with particular attention also to the contact points (handles, lifts, reception counters, common bathrooms, etc.);
- hand disinfectants placed in common areas;
- thermometers available at reception for body temperature, checks on request;
- supply of disposable masks and gloves for our guests, on request, and collaborators;
- training of our collaborators for compliance with hygiene and safety protocols;
- external suppliers of goods and services have dedicated access in order to limit contact with staff and guests; they shared the anti-contagion procedures adopted by us, ensuring their application;
- the entrance to the SPA is only allowed exclusively for two hours, by reservation, to the occupants of the same room;
- the ongoing processes of the Laundry for the washing of bed linen, towels and tablecloths are certified and respond to shared anti-contagion procedures.
We are aware that we are all experiencing a particular moment; if you are traveling or will do so in the future, the message we want to convey is that the safety of Guests and Staff is our priority.